Reinvent yourself and transform othersDiscover your purpose and fulfil your potential
BECOME A F4T FACILITATOR
“I want to find a place where I feel fulfilled and really fit in, where I can use all my gifts and talents to live out my faith and see visible results with unchurched business people.”
If the above quote describes you, becoming a F4T Leader / Facilitator is the journey you should consider taking.
Before you apply to become one, there are a few criteria you will need to address.
Do you have these 6 characteristics that we believe are necessary to be an effective F4T facilitator?
- An inspiring success story
- A testimony to share
- The respect of other business people
- Active participation in the marketplace
- A proven track record as a networker
- Access to a suitable venue to host the F4T group
In addition to the characteristics, we believe you should have the following character and personality attributes as well :
- Humility – you value success for the team before your own success and agenda
- Hunger – you are self-motivated to improve your life and the lives of those around you
- Smart – you have good people skills and are resourceful to make the best of what you have
You also possess these 4 core values in abundance :
As a faith movement, we are guided always by our Guiding Scriptures and Principles, so our facilitators need to reflect :
- Love for Jesus
- Love for their neighbours
- Commitment to live out The Great Commission in the marketplace
- Desire to see people discover and pursue their Ephesians 2:10 calling
If you believe you tick all the boxes and are called to become a F4T facilitator, apply today.